Manufacturers know that a properly maintained car will be more dependable, safer, last longer and increase your satisfaction with the product. But many car owners do not see the same value in getting regular preventative maintenance services performed on their vehicle.Car makers and owners have a responsibility to make sure emission controls receive regular service and are functioning properly. Regular car maintenance helps accomplish these goals by keeping your engine running efficiently, maintaining fuel economy and eliminating potential problems that may leave you stranded.
1. Your vehicle will be more dependable.
2. Your car will retain the “new car feel” longer.
3. There’s less of a chance of a costly breakdown.
4. You’ll drive a safer automobile for you and your family.
5. You’ll be doing your part for cleaner air and fewer emissions.
6. Your vehicle retains value better, and is worth more at trade or sale.
7. You’ll keep your vehicle’s warranty intact.
Car manufacturers create detailed auto maintenance schedules outlining specific operations to be performed on various components and systems. This is done at different mileage intervals to ensure proper operation and to prevent premature wear. The manufacturer also indicates what services must be done to maintain the factory warranty and extended warranty. Simply pay attention to your car’s owners manual, and find a reliable mechanic in Raleigh, NC that you can count on to keep your vehicle running its best!
USA Automotive is equipped with the most advanced automotive information systems that provide the latest detailed data. This system also lists high-tech specialty lubricants required for your particular vehicle. Other information includes vehicle specific repair procedures, diagnostic information, and Factory-issued technical service bulletins.
You Should Also Read: